Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Small Haul: Soap.com

Today I got my delivery in the mail from soap.com and I am pumped!  This is actually part from soap.com and part from beautybar.com.  It came shortly after I ordered it via UPS and I had no issues.  The shampoo and conditioner were well wrapped to prevent any spillage, though non occurred.


I needed more of my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner, but I have a hard time finding it around me.  It is slightly cheaper to get it from soap.com and they have the HUGE sizes!  I get the Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo and Ultra Hydrating Conditioner.  I am in love with the smell of the shampoo and these two work wonders on my hair.  Since using these together my hair is softer, more manageable, hydrated, and I have noticed less breakage.  It doesn't weigh my hair down either which is really nice.

Ever since I received my first butter LONDON nail lacquer in last month's Beauty Bar Sample Society box I have been wanting to try more by them.  I really love how I don't need to use more than 2 coats of their polish to have the color show and not look streaky.

I had been scouting around on the Beauty Bar website at the other butter London lacquers and came across this one.  It is called Cream Tea and I think it is just a beautiful milky cream color.  I plan to do my nails tomorrow with this color and will post a photo of it on my instagram (link to my account is in the bar on the left).

When I was looking around on the Beauty Bar website I came across this adorable hair ties.  They are like the elastic hair ties that are huge right now, but these ones have cute bows on them.  I think they just help to jazz up an outfit that extra bit.  I picked up the fuchsia and black, but I think I will go and get the rest of the colors as they are just so lovely!

Anytime you order from Beauty Bar you get to pick out 3 samples (similar to Sephora).  I picked out: Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion for my boyfriend to try, Tocca Eau de Parfum in Florence, and Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in shade BB5 (light-medium).












disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.