Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Honoring Boston (Rue La La)

Hello all.  I had a post scheduled for yesterday, but in light of the attack in Boston I decided to have a sort of moment of silence instead.

I will be back later tonight with a haul post, but in the meantime I wanted to let you all know about a sale that  Rue La La has going on on their website today.

This t-shirt is on sale today to honor Boston for only $20 with free shipping.
Regarding the proceeds they state, "We will donate all net proceeds from the sale of this Honoring Boston tee to the Emergency Medicine Fund at Massachusetts General Hospital, which supports the patients and families affected by the Boston Marathon tragedy."

I personally bought one to show my support, now you don't have to buy one, but it's a great shirt and a great cause.

See you all later tonight. #prayforboston