Saturday, April 6, 2013

Haul: Bath and Body Works and BaubleBar

I received my order of candles from Bath and Body Works a bit ago and just hadn't had a chance to post about them yet.  I also got my order from Bauble Bar and figured I'd show it all to you at once.

So here are all the candles I bought from Bath and Body Works.  I got them all discounted which is why I got so many of them.
From left to right of the minis on top: Tuscan Herbs, Limoncello, Green Grass, and Market Peach.  The Tuscan Herbs we have in the kitchen and it is lovely in there.  Limoncello I have in the bathroom and it is just a nice clean citrusy scent.  Green Grass we have not used yet, but I love the nice clean summery smell of grass.  The Market Peach we have almost completely used up, we had it in the bedroom.
From left to right of the large ones: Paris Daydream (this one I cannot find online anymore), First Bloom, and Paris Amour.
Paris Daydream is a very masculine scent and is reminiscent of a men's cologne, but in a very good way.  I love the patterned cover on this one.  First Bloom is very lovely and perfect for spring.  Paris Amour is very light and girly.  I love the pattern on the glass of this one, I will definitely re-use it once the candle is finished.

I want to preface my BaubleBar items by saying they are both out of stock (sad panda), but I am beyond impressed with the quality of these items and I am sure that would translate to everything else they have.

This mint green cone bracelet was part of the Buried Bauble a week or so ago.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it (it was reduced to only $10!).  I seriously have worn it with everything, it's mint and spikey cones, it's pretty much the epitome of the spring season for me.  I love love love it (did I mention I love it?).
The new buried bauble for this week is up and it's an adorable buckle bangle! Go take a gander!

These open heart earrings are simple and gold.  They are small and delicate and perfect to wear with anything.  I have been wearing these almost as often as the bracelet above.  I love hearts and these are a different than any other heart earrings that I own.  I got these on sale at the last sale on the BaubleBar site.














disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.