Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Another week done and we're at the weekend! This week hasn't been too bad and it's super sunny today so that's making me in an extra good mood.

Here are a few things that brightened my week, especially on the rainy days.

Favorite Accessory: I want this tassel to put on my bag so badly. They have so many gorgeous colors.  I favor the melon, pistachio, and azalea. 
C.Wonder
Favorite Sunnies: These gorgeous limited edition sunnies by Gretchen Bleiler for Oakley are on my wishlist for my birthday.  I love the tortoise design and that they're made for activity and style.
Oakley
Favorite Squee: Cute happy kitty
Italian-Born (by alyssakai)
Favorite Style: I love this neon look from Atlantic-Pacific.  I can't believe it's separates!
Atlantic-Pacific
Favorite Beauty Product: I purchased the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in #7 Coral Aquatique from Sephora and I am completely obsessed with it!
YSL
Favorite DIY: Braided Rope Necklace
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Bloom: Lily of the Valley
Pinterest
I still have Boston heavily on my mind lately so...
Zachary Smith