Monday, April 22, 2013

April 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have Box

April's Pop Sugar Must Have box is designed around Earth Day and eco-friendliness.  The box wasn't as jam packed as previous month's, but that's bound to happen.
I know a lot of people were not happy with this box, but I did find a few things in the box that I really liked.  I do wish there were more eco-friendly items like maybe a small garden kit or something to bring some green to this box.

This Kai fragrance is very strong.  I thought with reading that it has gardenia that I would love it, but even with just a small dab I found it very overpowering.  This might be a complete love for someone, just not for me.  I will say I do love the packaging and simplicity of their design.

I love this chocolate bar by Alter Eco.  The dark chocolate with toasted crunchy quinoa is essentially a healthy crunch bar.  I was pleasantly surprised by this one.
These blotting papers are the ultimate in luxury.  The Tatcha Petal Fresh Evening Abratorigami Beauty Papers are made of charcoal, abaca, and gold leaf. They work very well and the packaging is lovely.  With summer coming up my skin will definitely be grateful for these.

At first I thought this item in the box was really bizarre and sort of lame, but I have come around to it.  The Green Garmento Four-In-One Reusable Dry-Cleaning Bag is a great idea as it's the ultimate in eco-friendly.  I have a few items I need to dry clean now (fancy adult and all) so this is definitely coming in handy.  Also we can get a little "college kid" about the laundry, leaving it there a bit too long before doing laundry again so another laundry bag is always welcome.

This is probably the least complicated and simplest item in the box, but it's my favorite.  I have not taken it off since I received it.  The Shashi New Nugget Bracelet is simple yet very pretty.

Here it is added to my usual arm party.  It just works so perfectly with all of them.  I received mine in the color gray, but they have other colors on their website.  I am eyeing the hot pink one.
















Check out March's Box!
Check out February's Box!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.