Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 2013 Julep Maven Box

Got my Julep Maven box in the mail!  There was a watermelon rock candy, but I got so excited I ate it before the picture was taken (sorry, not sorry).

This is Julep's Invisible Dry Shampoo.  As it's supposed to be invisible it is made to work on all hair colors and types.  I have tried a few dry shampoos in the past that I then proceeded to throw out because they left a very white, very visible powder in my hair even after I tried to brush it in a bit (sorry not ever going to go for the powdered wig look).  I have yet to try this because let's face it I am pretty skeptical about these at this point, but this is completely sold out on the Julep website right now and it has rave reviews.  I will give this a try on one of those mornings where I want a little more sleep.

I received Julep's Mighty Nail and Cuticle Serum as well.  I did already start using this as my cuticles are so busted right now.  This is already beginning to show improvement in both my nails and cuticles.  I highly recommend this and I will continue to use this going forward.  A little of this goes along way with application so I am sure I will have it for a good while.

Last thing in the box is the awesome quote by RuPaul.  "Life is about using the whole box of crayons." Seriously this is such a great quote and I have found it very inspirational.  I have it hanging in my vanity now.


  Let me know if you have any questions on any of the products or would like a review of any specific item either in this box or another. 


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.