Friday, March 8, 2013

Small Haul: Ojon


So Ojon had an offer where you could get what they are calling an introductory sample pack.  I will show the pictures of the full sized products below along with a bit about them.  It is $5 so it's really a steal if you are new to Ojon and want to try it out or even if you love Ojon and just want some samples for traveling or whathaveyou.

Included was the rare blend oil which I have been using fairly regularly for the past few months.  I love the smell of it and the lava-lamp-esque oils in the bottle.  It definitely tames my frizz and makes my hair extremely silky and soft.  This has become a fast favorite of mine.  I have very long hair now and this keeps it nourished and looking healthy.

The sample of damage reverse instant restorative serum is one I am eager to try.  It is supposed to help with frizz, add shine, and protect against breakage.  I am interested to see how different this will be from the rare blend oil as they do have similar expected results.  The scent is nice, but not overpowering.

It came with a sample of the damage reverse shampoo.  It is supposed to hydrate and restore hair health.  I am really very picky with shampoos, but I am always willing to give new ones a go.

Along with the shampoo came a sample of the damage reverse conditioner.  This is again supposed to be hydrating and to help with tangles.  I am always down for anything that helps with tangles so this should be a good one for me.

I actually own a full size of the damage reverse restorative hair treatment plus.  I have a lot of hair (it's outta control long right now) so I felt like I had to use almost the whole container to actually use this as a mask.  I did like how soft my hair felt afterwards, but maybe this would be better for those with shorter locks.

This damage reverse restorative hair treatment (déjà vu much?) seems fairly similar to the above but it is minus the plus.
The plus just seems to have a lighter fragrance, 
but maybe it actually works different?
Not really sure yet, but we shall see!


The super sleek hair straightening treatment was my free sample choice.
I have naturally very wavy and at times ringlet curly hair so if I want
to straighten my hair I usually need a little product to help me out.  
I use my straightener, but I prefer if a product can give me a boost.
I don't like to use heat on my hair too much.

I am definitely excited to try this one out.

















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.