Saturday, March 23, 2013

Small Haul: Balla Bracelets

I had ordered these bracelets and the earrings from Balla Bracelets a few weeks ago and just got them in the mail today.  I had gotten them through a promotion on Facebook so they were much cheaper than the advertised price and the earrings were free!
I picked the Pink Crystal Ball Bracelet.  It has gold beads and the middle three have pink crystals in them.  The bracelet is very sturdy and I love that it is adjustable.  I ordered the White Designer Balla Bracelet because it came with the free Silver White Crystal Balla Earrings.
So far I really like them as they seem very well made and therefore would stand the test of time and the amount of wear I plan to give them.
Check them out as they are always having deals so maybe you can get one or two of these beauty's for yourself.



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.