Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Beauty: Moisturized Lips

I have been suffering lately from very dry lips so when I was at CVS I decided to pick up a few items to try.  you can get these products at your local drugstore like Walgreens, Rite Aid, and obviously CVS.  Some websites carry them as well like soap.com or drugstore.com.
I have heard so much about the Maybeline Baby Lips so I picked up one of them.  I got it in the color Pink Punch.  I love that it gives a bit of pink color on my lips and it is so moisturizing.  It has a bit of a fruity flavor to it which I don't entirely care for.  I did have to reapply it a few times, but it is very nice.

I also picked up the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss.  They have a few different "flavors" so it was difficult to pick just one.  I really like this one as it has a lighter pink tint and smells AMAZING.  I like the scent of this much better than the baby lips and found it much more moisturizing.  I wish it came in a stick though as I don't really like applying it with my finger or trying to carry a lip brush with me all the time.

I also got my favorite tried and true Vaseline. I use this at night before I go to bed to keep my lips soft and moisturized overnight.  I love that they have these little guys now because it's also nice if my lips are having a particularly dry day to be able to take a little with me instead of a huge tub.




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.