Monday, March 18, 2013

March 2013 Beauty Bar/ Sample Society

I received my Beauty Bar Sample Society box in the mail over the weekend.  I love that this box comes with a little magazine and that it's affiliated with Allure, one of my favorite magazines.

Here is a peek inside my March box.


I have never owned a butter LONDON nail polish before, but boy do I love this polish.  It's in The Old Bill and it's a gorgeous bronze color.  The lacquer goes on very smoothly and barely took two coats to perfectly cover my nail.  I am now looking into getting another one from them in Cream Tea which is a gorgeous milky gray shade.
I really enjoy the Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner and have been using it for the past few days.  It makes my hair so soft, silky, and manageable.  I really love this and honestly was pleasantly surprised by how much I really do like it.  It doesn't have a strong smell, just a clean scent which makes it nice as well.  I took a shower last night and put a good dollop in before bed and my hair was gorgeous when I woke up.  Very happy with this guy here.
 I have not used the Murad Essential-C Day Moisture  w/ SPF 30 yet, but since it is getting brighter out and I'll be trading in heavier winter products for lighter spring ones I will definitely give this a go.  It seems to have pretty high reviews online so it appears to be a good product and Murad is a fantastic skin care company to begin with.
The LashFood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyebrow Conditioner is one I am not sure that I will ever use.  I have very thick eyebrows (unruly when I go too long between waxing) so I don't think this would be necessary for me.  I may see if the less bushy eyebrowed family members I have want to give this a try since it is a rather expensive sample and I'd hate for it to go to waste.
Last thing in my box was some Hollywood Fashion Tape.  If you saw my previous post about my March Must Have Box then you know I got a sample in that of various fashion tapes.  I am not using this now as I really have no need, but maybe once spring/summer come and my necklines take a dive I'll feel the need to pull these out.



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.