Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Loving Lately on Etsy

It is no secret to anyone who knows me that I have an obsession with etsy.com.  I have purchased loads of gifts from various sellers on there as well as small gifts for myself.

First off TheMemoBandit has quite literally some of the cutest cards I have ever laid my eyes on.  I saw this dinosaur one and just, I mean it's just so darn cute! The card is called "I DINO what I'd do without you".  Each card comes with one of 6 different dino puzzles for your favorite person to put together.

This next one is one I am sure everyone has seen floating about the interwebs.  It is amelabarskyshop's "mascara pouch".  This is hilarious and just perfect for makeup lovers.  They have other fabulous pouches as well that you should totally check out!
Myself and everyone else has pretty much been loving Etsy's Mint Candy Apple polish lately and so to continue on the mint trend here is a lovely necklace of the same hue.  I love the big chunky beads and the gorgeous silver mint combo from icravejewels.

This sweet silver bow ring from carpediemjewellery is a very dear favorite of mine.  I love all things bows and this ring is no exception.  It is high on my wishlist for my birthday that is coming up in May (hint-hint boyfriend!).

Lastly, this super chic print from SmileBabyStudio is begging to be placed on my wall.  I love the gold border at the bottom and the saying.  For those who are or aspire to be the crème de la crème.
















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.