Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Julep Spring 2013 Mystery Box

I got the Julep Maven Spring 2013 Mystery Box in the mail the other day and am so excited by all the awesome goodies.  It had three elastic hair ties in neon green, neon pink, and neon orange.  I received the One-Step Polish Remover Pad as well which I love because these are great for on the go.  The box also had the Daylight Defense for hands and face with SPF 30, this seems like a nice moisturizer that will also help to protect my skin against sun damage with a nice high SPF.  The box also came with a julep.com nail file and three chocolate eggs.

I received three nail colors: (from top to bottom in the top picture) Lauren (Classic with a Twist #2283), Camille (Classic with a Twist #2317), and Ashley (#2101).

As soon as I saw the Lauren color in the box I knew I had to put it on.  I tried it with the Matte top coat which worked fantastically.  It reminds me of colored Easter eggs.  The top coat works very well and dries very quickly.  I only used two coats of the nail polish followed by the top coat.  I am very pleased with the results.
I also got two add ons with my box.  I have been wanting to try the Matte Top Coat for awhile so I added that.  The Swatch Me Sticker Sheets seemed like a great idea to organize all my nail polish colors.





disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.