Sunday, March 10, 2013

Currently Coveting: Style

Here are a few things I have been pining for lately.

Mark's In A Flash ring is a perfectly gorgeous cocktail ring to snaz up a casual outfit or make an evening one that much more glam.  I love the brassy color of the metal and the clear crystal stone.  It is just so pretty for any season!

I have been dying over this gorgeous mint sweater from Kiki La 'Rue called the Emily Cardigan.  I love that mint has become this season's it color because it's just so beautiful.  This sweater looks so comfortable and soft.  This pretty cardi sells out every time they get it in, and rightly so, so if you want it you have to act fast when you see them in stock!

In keeping with the mint/ green theme I love this beautiful necklace from Ruche called the Forgotten Dream necklace.  The crystals hang in three layers and are of varying opacity and shade of mint/green.  For a statement necklace it's on the cheaper end of the scale, while still looking like it's worth a million bucks.

 The Every Minute Counts dress from ModCloth has a lovely nautical feel to it.  I love the navy blue and white stripes.  The dress also looks thick enough to wear in spring with flats, loose enough to wear in summer with sandals, the long sleeves are great for fall with boots, and in winter I would pair it with leggings and boots.  It is a versatile dress that can carry from season to season and keep you looking sweet.

I also love the Mercator to Your Tastes scarf from ModCloth.  The map print is so cute and unexpected.  I love traveling and feel this would be perfect to throw on before heading to somewhere fabulous (even if it is just into the city)!.




















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.