Monday, March 11, 2013

Book Worm

Just a small list of a few books I would like to buy and read soon.


The Gospel According to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo seems to be a lovely read about all things Coco, style and the woman.  
















The Book of Love by Chronicle books is a sweet read about all things love and love inducing.  


The Kate Spade New York: Things We Love book is something of a stunner.  I love that it is years of all things Kate Spade come together in one chic coffee table book.  






I love Emily Schumanis' blog which is the same name as her gorgeous book, Cupcakes and Cashmere.  Just the cover of the book makes me swoon as it is so pretty.  In review it is said to be the "ultimate style guide for living a fashionable life"...sign me up!




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.