Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: Boston, MA

In case you don't know about the walk here is a bit about it:
The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer is a national series of 39-mile weekend fundraising events launched in 2003 by the Avon Foundation.

The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer event series is a project of the Avon Foundation for Women and is not affiliated with any other breast cancer organizations or programs such as Susan G. Komen for the Cure, American Cancer Society, or Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


I have had quite a few family members and friends affected by breast cancer so while I am not doing the walk this year I still like to help where I can.  I have a friend doing the walk and if anyone would like to donate you can visit her page HERE!  Donating a little or a lot can help someone in a big way!

You can also visit the website to find a walk near you, here!