Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Planner by May Designs


I received my new may book from May Designs in the mail.  I am obsessed with their custom planners.  I had one last year and just ordered and shortly thereafter received my new one.
You can choose the background as well as the choice to have it monogrammed or initialed or you can choose really anything you like to have it labeled.

I do the planner months and weeks, but you can choose to do a bump diary, baby diary, meal planner, wedding diary/planner, etc.
I have some people in my life who are getting engaged/already engaged and I am definitely looking to get them the wedding diary customized just for them.



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.