Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have Box

Today I received my second Pop Sugar Must Have Box in the mail.  Boy will I tell you I have not been disappointed with this box.  It is always filled to the brim with tons of amazing goodies.  See the pictures below to view what I received this month.


I always love the gorgeous hot pink tissue paper inside the box!

Getting excited when I see the box LOADED with goodies!


You can never have enough jewelry cleaner especially one that comes with it's own cleaner brush!






Yum delish chocolate crunchy balls of heaven from MarieBelle New York.  The packaging is also absolutely adorable and lovely.





Who doesn't love a good Nicholas Sparks novel? And a bookmark with it to boot!

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable in Romantic (#045) is a nice red for Valentine's Day.  The color is a tad orangey on my skin so I don't particularly like the color, but I bet it would like fab on someone without my olive skin tone (curse my Italian roots! lol...just kidding).

Hanky Panky's one size pink lacey thong.  It seems to be a decent size, but my feeling on one size clothing is that it fits some, not most...we shall see.  I do like the color of it and the lace as it is ever so pretty and I am sure my boyfriend will appreciate the lacey bit.

This is the best thing in this box in my humble opinion.  I have been dying for one of these forever. I suppose you're wondering what it is as the packaging seems to make it largely unclear. It is a wrap by brokedown to basically replace a robe/trying to hold up your towel while you get ready which is really ever so awkward.  This is SO incredibly soft and it is the prettiest light pink.  Oh I am just in love with it *swoon*.  
I went on brokedown's website to view their other items and my goodness do they have an abundance of beautiful items.  If only my wallet would allow a splurge on one of their GORGEOUS scarves.





Here's the whole shebang, pretty nifty.  You can see a box of sweethearts in there...the boyfriend and I ripped those open pretty quick so I couldn't get a picture (haha).


And I would like to introduce my adorable cat, Amorette whom I call Lambie.  She really only responds to kitty. Here she is in all her startled splendor (she will be around here quite a bit as she is just too cute not to share pictures of her!).



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.