Friday, February 15, 2013

February 2013 Birchbox

Today I received my Birchbox in the mail.

Yay!!
The theme this month is Red Carpet Ready, same as the ipsy box, but I still love the idea of it.

Can't wait to dig into the pink tissue paper!!

So excited about that little pouch of goodies. The chocolate was gone after I finished going through the box (in about 5 seconds after...).  Who doesn't love Ghirardelli...chocolate and caramel, come on now that's just a winner.

Here is a look at everything that was in my box.
I typically do not use hairspray, but I give the TIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray
Here is a look at everything that was in my box. 
I do not typically use hairspray, but I have heard fantastic things about this hairspray.  I will just have to give thTIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray a try.
I have not yet found a Juicy fragrance that I don't like. This one is the Couture La La which has nice floral notes.  I think my favorite of theirs is Viva La Fleur, but I digress. 
I also received a twistband headband in the green color from the "You're a Gem" collection. My hair is pretty silky so these type of headbands usually don't stay, but I have heard great things  about them and am always willing to give new hair products/accessories a go. 
The Secret Agent Beauty Secret Lip Affair gloss is light and pretty. I received the color Pretty-Pink Provocateur (Level 2).  It goes on a bit tingly and has an almost tropically scent.








disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.