Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 2013 Beauty Bar/ Sample Society

I actually received my Sample Society box earlier in the month, but I had already ripped through it and thrown out the packaging before I started really blogging on here.
I will tell you a bit about what I received in my box this month though.

The first product is the Immunocologie Treatment Creme VenoMax this moisturizer is capital A-mazing!  
Here is what this little baby does:
  • Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
  • Ideal for day and night use
  • Defends against chronic inflammation
  • Rich, luxurious treatment
  • Brightens the complexion
  • Evens skin tone
It really does do everything it says it will and I am in love. It is rather pricey, but my goodness is it worth every penny!

I also received Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse.  I do not usually use mousse, but I do enjoy other Oscar Blandi products and would expect the same quality from this.  I have used mousse in the past and would probably use this maybe before a night out to give my hair extra plumpness. 

In my box was also Exude Lipstick Gloss in Dusty Pink.  I cannot express enough how much I love this product.  I love that it is in a pseudo lipstick shaped applicator because it just feels so chic.  The formula is creamy and goes on with just a bit of pink color.  It does tingle when it goes on which is rather nice and the scent is not overpowering.  I have been using this one since I received it and am very happy with it.

I have not had a chance to use the LaRocca Skincare Hibiscus Cream Cleanser with AHA that I received.  I am very picky about cleansers and really any sort of face washes as my skin is sensitive.  This one seems like it would be okay from the bit I swatched to see how my skin would react.  It seems like it would work well so I will give this one a go at some point.
I have tried the Maya Water Facial Mist Organic Goji and I will be honest when I say that a facial mist is a foreign concept to me.  It just reminds me of those water bottles with fans attached to them we'd use in Disney on hot days.  I know I know this is different because it's made with Norwegian water.  Color me confused.  I have heard loads of beauty bloggers and celebs alike touting the greatness of water facial mists and maybe I just need to try it out more, but so far I am not all that impressed.

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.