Thursday, February 28, 2013

Currently Loving: Beauty Products I Love Right Now

So today I figured I would share a few of my current beauty favorites.

To start out I have been using Fresh's sugar lip polish every night after I do my face routine.  It is not too abrasive and works well to scrub the dead skin cells and day gunk off my lips.  I have been using it for about a week or more now and I love it.  It does not irritate my skin and my lips feel so smooth and lovely.
After I use the lip polish I do a healthy coat of Mox Botanicals lip butter that I got in a birch box.  The "flavor" is pomegranate and fig.  It is very moisturizing and it doesn't make me break out having it on over night on my lips.  I wake up with very soft lips after using this in conjunction with the lip polish.


I have been using the Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Eye Pencil in Black every day for about this whole month.  It goes on very easily and stays on all day whether I wear it by itself or with mascara and eyeshadow.  It is a creamy, pigmented pencil.  I had gotten this one as a sample in my Beauty Bar box in January of this year, but only really started using it recently.

I got this benefit They're Real! mascara when I went to Florida on a whim as it is a mini and was in those eye catching rows of products near checkout.  I had heard wonderful things about this, but had never tried it.  Let me just tell you it is my all time favorite.  The wand is just perfection, the tip grabs all the little lashes near my inner and outer corner without me getting mascara all over my eyes.  This is really a miracle product for me as I had never found the perfect mascara before this one.  I am so happy I picked it up!
I got a mini of the Miss Dior Eau de Parfum as a Beauty Insider Reward from Sephora.  I have been wearing this more often lately as it's just such a lovely scent.  I love the bottle, the mini basically looks just like the big one, bow and all (and I LOVE bows!).











disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.