Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Currently Coveting: Beauty

The first thing I am wanting right now is the Glinda palette from Urban Decay.  I first saw it on xsparkage's youtube review.  Let me just tell you I fell in love.  I don't do anything to crazy with my makeup, but the colors in this palette are just so pretty and that super-saturated high gloss is just too gorgeous for words.


I meant to buy this color when I bought my first YSL lipstick.  I am dying to own this gloss, it is in dewey papaya and it is just the perfect coral for my skin tone.
Lastly, I really need to stock up on this Sephora nail polish remover.  I love that it is minimal effort and can still get my glitter polishes off. I have pretty much used the one I currently own down to the point of gross.

















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.